Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy Holidays


Ahh so here we are, amidst the festive holiday season, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, the whole world shares celebration for the coming of 2015.

I did have a couple of Christmas posts planned but, I was unexpectedly on holiday *not that I'm complaining* and I just didn't have time to write the posts. So I guess this is me wishing you a very late 

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I thought that you'd all be spending time with family and friends so blog-reading can be put on hold until the Christmas lights come down.

I am in fact, right now in snow Switzerland and will be staying here till the new year, so in case I don't get to say this later:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT START TO 2015.

Would any of you want to see my trip to Switzerland in pictures? I will already be doing some "What I got for Christmas" type thingies too... maybe some travel makeup or packing tips, we'll see, we'll see.

*Be expecting some cringe worthy new years posts in the near future!*

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!
    Marianne x
    www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year - can't wait to see your post on what you got! :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || Palette Giveaway: Urban Decay, Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, Too Faced

    ReplyDelete