Saturday 6 December 2014

Perfect Winter Lip




Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the up and coming season of WINTER. And what better way to welcome it with the perfect soft lip to warm up your smile.


I love that these products are both so affordable on the high street. I actually bought these two separately, but one day, while rummaging through my drawers to decide what lip colour to indulge in that morning, my fingers fumbled across this heavenly duo. I have been wearing this everyday since last week.  

The lipstick from L'Oreal is a deep, rosy nude-y pink, which goes great with a warm or darker skin tone. The lipliner from Rimmel is really great because it's got a tiny tip that can give you the precision you need when lining your lips. I mainly just enhance my cupid's bow and then the corners of my lips to create an illusion of fuller lips.

I like to use lipliner because, I dunno, my lips don't end, they kinda just bleed out- anyone else with me here? no, okay, well even if lipliner's not really your thing, try this and you'll completely be converted.

In fact, I really want to scout some more, any suggestions?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment