Thursday 11 December 2014

Monthly Thoughts #5

I'm doing this a bit late this month, but y'all know how it is: christmas shopping, tree decorating, party going etc.


So my teacher hands me this: "Meeting to discuss project on 8th January 2015"

I mean, I'm sure you're going to be reading a lot of these "oh how quickly years go by" posts, but honestly, 2015?! 

But before we head off into the new year, reflecting on the year gone by is a good place to start. Half way through this year, in June actually, I started this little thing I call a blog, since then I've written 55 or so posts and gained 40 or so followers, but most importantly, I've realised a newly gained respect for those who write those incredible blogs with interesting posts everyday. When I started this blog, boy, I didn't know how hard it would be: to be consistent, to write good quality, interesting posts.

I know a lot of people are just starting off, and I think it would be great if we all supported each other.

Would love to email and talk to some of you if you have any ideas for how to improve my blog or if I can help with yours.

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment