Wednesday 7 January 2015

Monthly Thoughts #6

Alright, here we go, first post of 2015...

So how are we all? Hope you all had a great holiday.

I want to start by saying a THANK YOU to the blogging community and for letting me a part of it. After about 6 months of blogging, I've learnt so much and made so many new friends. I know follower count isn't a part of it but, I think 38 followers is a pretty fair amount and I am OVER THE MOON that people actually read this.

And because people are starting to read this blog, I'm feeling like I need to make more of an effort to make friends with you guys and connect on a more personal level. I want to get to know you and I want you to know a little more about me, so, if you want, keep reading for my New Year Resolutions:

1. Keep blogging, have fun with it, be creative (maybe reach 100 followers by the end of this year?)

2. Be that little bit more enthusiastic in school, and try bring my grades up.

3. Learn how to be a better person, because although this is a beauty blog, beauty starts within.

-and on a side note, What I got For Christmas, my main present was a MacBook Air and then some chocolate type things for the family so I didn't really see the point in doing a whole post because I have slightly more exciting things planned ;)

What are your New Year Resolutions?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Loved your third resolution, it reminded me of a quote from Benefit Cosmetics that "Laughter is the best cosmetic!" Good luck with your goals, I'm sure you will achieve them all! I got a Macbook for Christmas too, I've been stuck with a basic Acer notebook for 2 years with only windows starter so I'm over the moon with the pro, it has been helping my college work out so much! xx

    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete