Wednesday 27 August 2014

Top MLBB lipsticks

Hi everyone! 

For summer, I've been going for minimal makeup so MLBB is the perfect way to go. MLBB stands for, in case you didn't know, My Lips But Better. (natural, easy, my own lip colour but better than that) haha... anyway... These are my favourite MLBB type lipsticks, just a helpful prelude: my lips are a deep warm toned, berry red but these lipsticks I feel are a great formula and most have many shades so, obviously, choose a shade that's right for you...
First, before anything, I like to make sure
 my natural lips are taken care of:
EOS lip balm £6.50
+smooths, softens, moisturises lips
+lipstick sits well on top
Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub £5.50
+gentle but gets rid of dry skin and softens lips
+TASTES LIKE SUGAR
Maybelline ColourSensational Lipstick
in 852 Coral Pearl £6.99

+sheer colour with shimmer
+smoothes over dryness
+easy to wear

Rimmel Moisture Renew in 125 To Nude
or Not to Nude? £6.49

+moisturising formula
+colour stays on for agesssss
+enhances lip shape
Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon £7.49
+glides on beautifully smoothly
+great colour pigmentation
+great colour match for me


Maybelline Baby Lips £2.99
Cherry Me and Peach Kiss
+basically tinted lip balm so really
hydrating
+sheer universal colour(looks good
on everyone)

Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Gloss £18.50
in Marina Pink
+beautiful colour!
+it's a lip gloss but it's so sheer and it tints
your lips, giving a natural but pretty
colour
-kind of expensive


...these are the ones I've been loving...

I kind of want to try some Liquid lipsticks now, any suggestions?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love Rimmel lipsticks, so good choice there! I definitely want an EOS lip balm, so thank you for reminding me, haha! Great stuff, Sophie. :D

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah the rimmel lipsticks are great. and thanks, :)

      i read your blog, keep going because it looks really promising!

      Delete