Sunday 3 August 2014

Summer Morning

Here we are, in the midst of summer. This may prove to be a very boring post, but for those of you who lie that sort of thing, I welcome you to join me as I try to make my meagre mornings sound interesting.

I'd like to say that I wake up at the break of dawn and do yoga and all that healthy stuff...but I don't. The reality is I sleep in till about 9 and the wander downstairs to have breakfast. When I finally finish, I...

I take a shower...




I'll do my makeup while...
listening to music on Spotify...
LUNCHTIME

Then i'l just get on with my day:
go for a run/ cycle
meet friends/ watch film
but mostly, I'll just sit and watch FRIENDS
I hope this was at least slightly interesting for some of you:)
Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment