Sunday 24 August 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

Here we are, entering the last few weeks of Summer. Wow, September soon...




Today I thought I would do a fun post just mentioning some of the things I've been loving this summer.

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?

Essie in stitches

3. Favourite Summer song?

Simple as This by Jake Bugg (in TFIOS album- so obviously I would love it )

4. Favourite Summer accessory?

Sunglasses

5. Favourite summer fragrance?

DKNY Be delicious in Fresh Blossom

6. Summer book you're loving?

The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett

7. What are you most excited to do this Summer?

Cruise around the mediterranean at the end of August.

8. Favourite summer foundation?

Boujrois healthy mix serum

9. Summer-proof mascara?

Max Factor CLUMP DEFY by False Lash Effect Water Resistant

10. Beach proof eyeliner?

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl liners

I tag EVERYONE to tell me what you are most excited to do this summer in the comments!

Lots of Love,
sOPHIe
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment