Wednesday 13 August 2014

Summer Holidays



Hey everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying your holidays!

I'm going on a cruise for a couple of days and so I won't be writing for a while. I know that you can schedule posts or write them on the boat but I've been scheduling posts this whole holiday and I thought it was time I took a break anyway. I think it's better for me to write quality posts rather than quick, typo-ridden type posts. Although, if you want to see a post on my holiday, let me know and I'd be happy to when I get back. I don't know if I'll even be able to use the internet or use my laptop so I can't reply to comments/emails. *sorry*

My next post will be up on 20th August, just a week away so I'm not missing that much really...

Sorry again guys!

I just thought I'd write this so you don't think that I've disappeared or something.

Enjoy your holidays everyone :)

Lots of Love,
Sophiw
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment