Wednesday 26 November 2014

First Impressions: Revlon Colourstay Foundation


Last week, I stumbled across this rather popular beauty product that I had never seen in Boots before. I've scoured the Revlon counter times-a-many but I never thought to try this before. 

So, anyway, here we go, first impressions:
I've been using this for a couple of days, and I've not really worn it for longer than 12 hours, but from what I can tell, it's going to stand a firm favourite on my makeup table.

This is a great colour match; it's also on the yellow side which counteracts any redness that I have. It's quite thin but I would say it's medium coverage. The only annoying thing is that it doesn't have a pump so everything just POURS out ... 

This says it's specially made for combination/oily skin, and I agree that it applies generally matte with just a hint of dewiness to add back that healthy glow. Sometimes i find that throughout the day I have to re-powder but otherwise I find it stays quite well.

I think they do a dry/ normal skin type and the different types so I think I'm going to try those as well.

Have you guys tried any of them?


Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment