Tuesday 11 November 2014

Disappointing Product: Garnier Micellar Water


I don't normally write posts like this; I had originally planned to write a "rave" post about this much hyped product, but here I am, unfortunately, rather disappointed.

Many high street brands have to tried to formulate a "dupe" for the Bioderma, for example, the L'Oreal Micellar Water. I absolutely LOVED the L'Oreal one, and maybe thats why my expectations were higher for this one, but I just did not enjoy using this at all. Maybe it's because I've used better makeup removers since the L'Oreal but still...

I haven't used much of this at all, I have found that this is far too stripping and leaves my skin feeling tight and I get that stingy feeling when I used harsh chemicals on my skin; not like a water at all. This doesn't remove eye makeup very well; I've found that I've had to rub really hard to get my mascara off. When I do use this, I feel like I have to use another cleanser after to really clean my skin, because even not wearing makeup, this does not clean your skin at all.

Wouldn't recommend this- and I had such high hopes for it :/ ah well

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment