Wednesday 10 September 2014

Goat Milk Brush Shampoo



Don't worry, we aren't brushing goats or any of that type of thing- just merely a new discovery for me. Now, in terms of Brush Cleaning, i had never been much of a fan, until I heard a few beauty bloggers talk about this.

This is £16 if you purchase from Liberty online, is this expensive for a brush shampoo? I wouldn't really know, but at least this is more expensive than I expected. Anyway, I accepted the small splurge to try and test this out. 



This says it is a pure goat milk solid shampoo. The basic idea is that you wet the brush, swirl it round in here and work it into the brush, then, you just rinse it off. Simple, easy and quick. I find that this really cleans the makeup of my brushes and even my forever foundation stained, used-to-be white brushes have shown their true colours again- and boy, is it satisfying...

The goat milk is meant to soften the brushes and keep the bristles conditioned and strong and I use this for spot cleaning she I need a clean brush, or a whole day of brush cleaning. Either way this is great to use.

I recommend cleaning your brushes often: obviously it depends on the type of brush- foundation brushes probably need to be cleaned at least once a week and then maybe powder or eye brushes once every two weeks.

I think I might want to try a liquid cleanser. Any suggestions?

Lots of Love,
sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment