Sunday 7 September 2014

Body Shop Haul


It seems I haven't done a haul in a while, and so, here we go...
Camomile Cleansing butter £12.00
I haven't really heard much about this
but I bought this because I've
been looking to
get into cleansing butters and I just
wanted to try it out.
If it works, I'll DEFINITELY be doing
a post on this.

TEA TREE COOL & CREAMY WASH
£5.00 I've heard Essiebutton talk about
this and in the past my skin has reacted
well to tea tree so I thought that I'd give
it a try. I'm definitely glad that I went
for the creamy one instead on the
stronger astringent because this already
feels quite harsh on my sensitive skin.
But I'll try it out and let you know.

Camomile cleansing oil £10This, I have heard a lot about, on blogs,
youtube, everywhere. I have used this already
and I think this already compares to the
Bobbi Brown Cleansing oil even thought
it's double the price.
Vineyard Peach body butter £13If you haven't tried a body shop body butter,
where have you been? Every man and his
dog loves this, all round great butter,
makes skin soft and smooth. I have never tried
this scent before though and I have to say that it
smells AMAZING.





No comments:

Post a Comment