Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favourites

So, apparently, it's march. I seemed to have missed the memo and apparently the snow did too. But it is the end of February nonetheless and so I suppose a monthly favourites is in order.





Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for combination/oily skin£12.49
For this month, I've really been loving a full coverage foundation, and this is one of my favourites. It covers all redness and blemishes while still leaving a glowing and not at all cakey look.

L’Oreal True Match Minerals Foundation £14.99
The only other foundation I've used this month is this one, which I've actually had for a while. I found it the back of my drawer, as all makeup enthusiasts do,  and I fell in love with it again. It's a lovely mineral foundation which means it's a powder but it has tiny shimmering specs in it, leaving a healthy "perky" glow.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Fearless £16.84
It's almost time to whip out the bright spring shades, so to enter in a somewhat subtle way, a baby pink coral shade is the way to go. It's so girly but chic, it's indescribable, and I think it would suit so many different skin tones, it's just -argh- so pretty.

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner £2.99
Almost everyday this month, I've been wearing a winged liner just because I love this one so much and it's so easier to get a smooth, crisp wing, perfect for freshening up a look.

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in Smile, Dream, Sparkle £6.99

This is a gorgeous light pink gloss which goes so perfectly with the blush. I love the Tanya Burr Lip glosses and this is my favourite because it's just a simple gloss with a hint of sparkle and pink.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog,! Mind checking out mine??

    Its www.bloggergirl334.blogspot.com. Thanks! !

    ReplyDelete