Wednesday 25 February 2015

Monthly Thoughts No.7

I'm currently sat on the front lawn-sunglasses on, laptop at hand, ready to do some serious work. It's actually unbelievably sunny today- unbelievable, considering schools were closed from snow less than two weeks ago.


February always goes quickly, being a short month anyway, but also the half term kind of near the end that splits the month just awkwardly enough. After the wild hype of Valentine's day, everything calms down and people are whizzing off to switzerland to enjoy the snowy Alps just before the season ends; leaving the rest of us to just sunbathe in our gardens and bask in the chilled out breezes of late February.

I've been meaning to do a few things around the house since the new year, but as of yet, none of that has happened, so I thought maybe I'll take what's left of this month and early march to really get organised. I mainly wanted to redecorate my room and also to tidy the study *aka the mess room*. Maybe I'll get it done before my birthday on the 23rd-that'd be a nice treat for myself.

I know it's been over a month since we all made those resolutions that we swore to keep the whole year, and I'm genuinely interested in whether you've kept yours? I didn't mae ambitious ones, but i have been blogging more and I've worked harder to revise for school, so so far, not too shabby. 

So have you kept your resolutions?- or have there been a few momentary lapses since the start of this year?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment