Saturday 18 October 2014

Empties NO 3


   


Clinique Anti-Blemish solutions clearing gel £20

This is definitely a good one for reducing down those horrendously red spots and helping them on their way but I don't see a huge difference when using this so I probably won't be repurchasing.

Clinique Anti-Blemish all over clearing treatment £19







I actually used this up really quickly but didn't really see any differences with my skin. I felt that using this as just a moisturiser wasn't enough and left my skin feeling very dry.

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter £10.50

This is a pretty nice hand cream, just to have on your desk, does the job and has a really nice scent, but... I did only get this as a birthday present so I probably won't be repurchasing this.

The Body Shop Cleansing Butter £12

I must have mentioned this a million times on my blog by now but honestly, this has completely converted me to cleansing butters. This completely breaks down makeup while moisturising and softening the skin. I actually can't wait to get another one of these.

St Ives. Apricot Scrub £4.29

This is one of the few exfoliators I've tried because it's lasted me absolutely ages. I'm not sure whether it's this exfoliator, or just any, but I find that they reduce blackheads because they help unblock pores and also smooths the skin. I think I want to try some more exfoliators so I won't be buying this one again but this one has no bad qualities for your skin and definitely does the job.

Any exfoliator recommendations?

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment