Sunday 8 June 2014

Cosmetic Warrior| Skincare June

I'm back again with a SKINCARE post for June…

Today, I thought I'd review the lush cosmetic warrior face mask.£6.25



I have to say that this was quite a disappointing product for me. I previously tried the LUSH CUPCAKE face mask which smelt so nice and was nice on my skin.

This, however did not smell so nice. I think it was the fresh eggs and garlic but even after I got past the smell, it left my skin feeling stripped and it made my cheeks sting.


"List of ingredients

The garlic is supposed to deep cleanse and as I have oily skin, I thought it would be good but I am also very sensitive which may have been the problem. The grapes are meant to cleanse and clear the complexion as I have redness on my cheeks but I didn't really notice a different. The honey is meant to condition the skin and calm any spots but I didn't really see a difference. The tea tree is antiseptic and I suppose while using this for a few weeks, I didn't have more breakouts but I don't know if I can put it down to this.

Overall, I just did not enjoy using this so wouldn't really recommend.

On a happier note, there will be a post about a skincare item I have been LOVING so I'll be posting that on Wednesday.

Lots of Love,
Sophie
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment