Wednesday 21 May 2014

TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY



Today I'm going to be telling you about the Tarte Amazonian clay airbrush foundation.
TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY AIRBRUSH FOUNDATION
£21.31

I first heard of Tarte from Essiebutton on YouTube and she loved this. Of course, you can't get this in England so when I went to America, I had to pick it up.
This is basically a mineral foundation with full coverage, it has a slight hint of shimmer and makes your face look so flawless and smooth. I have the shade light-medium neutral and it says (light to medium skin with yellow and pink undertones). I have quite olive skin, but not as cool toned, so I;m neutral which  is why it has both pink and yellow undertones.

It comes out through a mesh and the powder is so fine and I apply it with my buffing brush or just a powder puff. I really like this just on its own or even over a light foundation.

I don't know what the deal is with the Amazonian clay but I find that this lasts all day and looks more natural as the day goes by.

I would definitely recommend this especially if you have oily skin so want a powder with full coverage. Even if you have dry skin, this is so fine that it will go over any dry patches and looks very natural.

Should I try any other tarte products?

Lots of Love,
SOPHIE
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment